Vasquez for ACC POY

sportsfan8703

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His accomplishment was mentioned on SC last night as well...but ESPN clearly hates everything in MD. :rolleyes:

There is only one espn analyst who hates Maryland...

Jay Williams. He called Maryland a bubble team, and complained about GV at the last play of the gt game. Everyone can see his Maryland hate, he says nothing good about the team.

There is only one espn analyst who hates Maryland...

Jay Williams. He called Maryland a bubble team, and complained about GV at the last play of the gt game. Everyone can see his Maryland hate, he says nothing good about the team.

He's just pissed that he became Bobby Hurley (unfortunately; I don't want to make light of that part of it) while Steve Blake took his career.

He's just pissed that he became Bobby Hurley (unfortunately; I don't want to make light of that part of it) while Steve Blake took his career.

Jay Williams would of had a great career in the NBA...I loathe Duke with every fiber in my body...but Williams is one guy who I actually was amazed to watch play.

He might be the best player I've ever seen in the ACC...(since the early 90's). He's probably the best guard the ACC has seen in the past 20 years.

Yea, its amazing...That Duke team was loaded too.

Its a shame Williams had to be a moron and get in that motorcycle accident...I would have loved to see him in the NBA.

I think the Bulls cursed him. After Jordan, the gods decided that the Bulls needed to fall on some hard times. Look at their drafting record since Jordan retired leading up to Rose (who looks to be legit, but stay tuned).

Yea, its amazing...That Duke team was loaded too.

Its a shame Williams had to be a moron and get in that motorcycle accident...I would have loved to see him in the NBA.

He's definitely been acting like a moron recently, that's for sure. He is potentially the biggest Maryland hater of all time... he has been saying constantly on ESPN that MD is a bubble team. He knows nothing about college basketball.

He's definitely been acting like a moron recently, that's for sure. He is potentially the biggest Maryland hater of all time... he has been saying constantly on ESPN that MD is a bubble team. He knows nothing about college basketball.

So because he is hating on MD, he is being a moron? LOL

I haven't heard him talking about MD but seeing as so many of the people on here are so sensitive about this stuff, I am sure you are all overreacting.

While I obviously do not believe MD to be a bubble team, saying someone knows nothing about college hoops b/c they think we might be a bubble team is a little much. I have a few friends that love college hoops but aren't MD fans and they all seem to think that while we're safely in, we're not anything special.

I fight with them over it, obviously, but it just shows you that opinions on us vary greatly.

Archived