Maryland - GT

Lucky Jim

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we will pull into the Top 25 @ #25 with Wake losing to NC St. What an incredible win by the Terps. They didn't play all that well and still won the game which is really a sign of a good basketball team. On a side note, I think we beat Clemson on Wednesday night by double digits.

Let me tell you something guys......I was in Highlandtown watching the game with the family and wow!! We got owned on the boards by GT, but somehow we managed to win the game. Favors (sp?) and Lawal are absolute monsters on the inside for Tech. I honestly feel as if Georgia Tech will be a contender in the next year or so if they get their freshman to stick around.

I spilled about a pint of Ouzo on the ground after Vasquez hit the three at the end that was called back on account of the timeout. Then when Tucker hit the shot at the buzzer.....oh my God!!!! What a freakin' game!!!!

Terps baby!!

Was at the game today - one of the best sporting events I've ever been to.

Just bedlam at Comcast when Cliff hit that shot. What a scene!

The low to high to low to high feeling of the last 10 seconds of the game was ridiculous. Talk about a roller coaster.

Also, you have to love Jordan Williams. The intensity he showed on that loose ball was something to behold. Really fired his team and the crowd up. Has to make you excited for the future (as well as the present).

Great day to be a Terps fan!

Archived