Michigan State

ChuckS

At a glance there is nothing that impresses me very much about them. They don't have a player over 6'8 that gets significant minutes. They are not a great three point shooting team. They have losses this year to UNC and Illinois, two teams that we blew out. If we play like we have been we should take this.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At a glance there is nothing that impresses me very much about them. They don't have a player over 6'8 that gets significant minutes. They are not a great three point shooting team. They have losses this year to UNC and Illinois, two teams that we blew out. If we play like we have been we should take this.

Aren't the one of the top rebounding teams in the nation and Maryland one of the worst? I thought I saw MD is like 174 and MS is like fourth?

That could spell trouble for MD because other than Williams they are very weak on the boards.

The Terps didn't play Illinois this year - it was Indiana. MSU also split with a Wisconsin team that beat the Terps on a neutral court, and lost at Chapel Hill before the Heels realized they were going to suck this year, while the Terps got them at Comcast after they were reeling. I still think the Terps are going to advance but I would never count out MSU in the NCAA tournament.

Wow....I go outside to do some yard work for a bit' date=' come back in and see that Kansas lost? :eektf: So now, [b']if[/b] the Terps beat MSU they will play Northern Iowa to advance to the Elite 8. Amazing.

Yes, it is going to be very hard for the team to not think ahead - not to mention us fans. We went from having a mediocre/bad setup to having a tremendous setup. This is amazing. Thinking 1 game at a time is going to be hard.

Honestly, what the hell is going on rebounding wise? Milbourne and Williams are getting punked out right now. We're well on our way to giving up 90-100 points to Michigan State.

Gary needs to light a fire under some of these guys at half. A nine point lead isn't impossible to overcome, but if I were a betting man, our chances look pretty bleak right now.

Archived