TT: Front Office changes coming: Stockstills to change positions

Tony-OH

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess is either a promotion for Jordan or some official announcements about int'l scouting.

I'm going to put this as my first guess and my statement below as my second best guess. Jordan probably gets promoted to replace Krivsky.

Cal Ripken coming on board?

Can't go into details, but if the changes occur, this is good for the organization as a whole.

OK let's figure this out... Could certainly be international scouting. Could be some move to improve development of minor league positional players. Contract Negotiation Expert? I'm stumped.

You can bet I'll be watching for a story to break.

Speaking of which... is it just me, or has it been an astonishingly long time since we've heard of Angelos messing with baseball affairs? Or for that matter, Angelos at all?

That is what I am thinking. He isn't going anywhere this year, but I would not be surprised at all if we didn't learn of an exit strategy for the transition of power in the coming years.

I give Angelos 2-3 more years, tops.

We are bringing in a VP in charge of wining and dining.:)

Seriously, though, it must be something that would create a splash. Ripken, returning to the organization would be huge but Cal would not come back for a figure head role.

That is what I am thinking. He isn't going anywhere this year, but I would not be surprised at all if we didn't learn of an exit strategy for the transition of power in the coming years.

I give Angelos 2-3 more years, tops.

Maybe it will be a Steinbrenner-esque transfer of power. Even though PA is not as vocal and public as George Steinbrenner, the shift from George to his son(s) was very smooth and slick.

I am wondering if this is what will happen provided that Angelos is preparing some form of exit strategy?

MSK

Archived