03/25 - vs. NYY ...TV GAME!!

markdublya

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Brad has movement like he does tonight, all he has to do is pummel the strike zone and good things happen.

And when he can paint the black with the slider whenever he wants, they other team should just quit.

If he gets 200+ innings this year, he could do some real damage.

I'm glad we are scoring runs, but even happier about Bergy. All the worries about his slow healing shin injury and stupid shoulder strain seem to be in the rear view mirror and he looks like the same guy we saw last year.

When Brad has movement like he does tonight, all he has to do is pummel the strike zone and good things happen.

And when he can paint the black with the slider whenever he wants, they other team should just quit.

If he gets 200+ innings this year, he could do some real damage.

He only pitched 123.1 innings last season so at most he will get 153.1 innings this year. It would be irresponsible for the O's front office/managerial staff to allow him to exceed the "30innings more than prior year" rule.

Edit: He pitched 11 innings in AAA before his callup therefore he should be allowed to pitch 164 innings this year.

DVR, my friend, DVR. You can see the game and eliminate a half-hour of wasted time on commercials.

Yeah, I forgot. I have a Verizon pin to set up the internet option, but haven't done it yet. It's my own darn fault I can't watch. Good to read there playing well at least. Womp womp.

Archived