John Maine!!

Tomkingsize

Miledge will NEVER amount to anything. He is an arrogant never will be. I would never want this guy involed with this team.

Can't agree at all. Milledge is already the player Corey Patterson was supposed to be when he was getting rave reviews as a Cubs farmhand.

I want to see Milledge, Ian Stewart, Matt Garza, and Carlos Gonzalez in O's uniforms.

Add them to a group consisting of Markakis, Reimold, Rowell, and Wieters, and you'll see the nucleus of a powerhouse ballclub for years to come.

:cool:

I loved John Maine when he was a prospect for us, but based on what I saw of him in an Oriole uniform, I thought the trade made sense at the time. Obviously, I was wrong. Congrats to him on a fine season and I wish him nothing but success.

Whew, good thing we don't strike out a lot. Here, I thought our offense was awful, but I guess I was wrong!;)

Well, the case could be made where a K would be a nice tradeoff for a 6-4-3 doubleplay.... :P

The Marlins without the DH and with all those K's, still scored more runs than we did. So your hunch was correct, our offense does/did suck.

Kudos to Maine!

• 8 years later...

Archived