Anybody Else Wonder Why DT Didn't Pinch Run For Atkins?

Old#5fan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing but you have no right to belittle me son. I played baseball as a kid often 10-12 hours a day all summer long. I played in several different youth little leagues, Ruritan Leagues (no doubt you never heard of those) Senior leagues, through HS. I pitched, played first base and OF. As a pure lefty (hitting and throwing) those were my only options.

I didn't play in college as I worked full time to pay my way through school. So you have no clue how much baseball knowledge I have or don't have. I guarantee you I have FAR more Baseball game, player and observation experience than you because I have been religiously following the game since 1963. So spare me your know-it-all crap. Once you have lived and gained some life experience you will realize you don't know half what you think you know. For example I have watched every Oriole WS game on tv when they happened, not years later in highlight films. There is something you probably would wish to have experienced. I am not gloating over this, just telling you I have been there and done it! I am not belittling you so you have zero cause to be attempting to do so to me.

See you open your mouth and you insert your big fat foot! I'll be 40 in June, doesn't make me "young" anymore. I've been an O's fan since 1978, I remember WATCHING us blow the series against the Pirates in 79. So what you got to say now, POPS?

See you open your mouth and you insert your big fat foot! I'll be 40 in June, doesn't make me "young" anymore. I've been an O's fan since 1978, I remember WATCHING us blow the series against the Pirates in 79. So what you got to say now, POPS?

Be thankful your still a young man.

Archived