4/13 Rays @ Orioles

nevadaO

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who didn't see that coming? Will they send him down tonight after the game? He just can't locate.

You simply can't issue walk, wild pitch, walk there to start that inning. Make them hit the ball early and often.

The way Matt Albers' pitches tells me that he doesn't think he is good enough to get the best hitters out. I agree with Matt Albers.

This was a really curious pitching move by DT. It isn't like Albers has looked good in prior outings. I can only figure that this was a last straw sort of opportunity, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Berken was rested. I don't get it.

Maybe releasing/sending him down (does he have options?) would send the team a message.

And people wanted to keep him, because they were afraid we would lose the for nothing. I would be and always have been fine with losing him. He just will never be an important part of the team and bullpen.

And people wanted to keep him, because they were afraid we would lose the for nothing. I would be and always have been fine with losing him. He just will never be an important part of the team and bullpen.

He may not be important, but you can't convince me that they have seven guys better than him in the bullpen.

I'm sitting here laughing like Clark Griswold and we're only 8 games in.

Tragic, tragic, tragic.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ZkpO341c4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ZkpO341c4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived