Manager Quiz

Fan of Newhan

Atlanta had managers prior to Bobby Cox? ;)

Haha, I know right. He's been managing them since I was 4. My official total was 108/149 but it should be 109/149? Who other then Trembley's mom calls him David :D. I got one of the Atlanta Mangers right though since I knew Torre managed them but of course I got it right because I knew like everyone else he managed the Yanks and Dodgers. Fun challenge though. I can't believe I did as well as I did.

I got 101. I am surprised I got that much.

Nice. I got 92. Embarrassing I couldn't come up with any of the last 4 Brewers managers or last two A's manager or current Houston manager.

And I spent way too much time trying, and failing to come up with Lloyd McClendon's name. I could picture him and I probably wasted two full minutes trying to put a name to the face rather than move on to other guys.

I got more than some, less than others. I definitely blanked out on some ones I would have gotten back when I was more in touch. Some of those one-year guys and mid-season replacements are absolute killers, though. I completely blanked out or mostly did on certain teams (Royals, pre-Scioscia Angels, post-Leyland Pirates). Oh well.

Archived