Bryce Harper

Its painful to be an Os fan, I get that. The only good thing coming from this season is after we finish last in the MLB we can draft this kid. I just looked up his stats in college (as a 17 y/o) and he is hitting .422 with 15 HRs and 12 SB. Groom this kid as a 1B and hopefully after we continue to get #1 picks for the next few yrs we will turn it around haha

Its painful to be an Os fan, I get that. The only good thing coming from this season is after we finish last in the MLB we can draft this kid. I just looked up his stats in college (as a 17 y/o) and he is hitting .422 with 15 HRs and 12 SB. Groom this kid as a 1B and hopefully after we continue to get #1 picks for the next few yrs we will turn it around haha

To bad he will be in the draft this year and probably drafted by the Nat's with the #1 pick.

There is a small chance they may pass and so may Pitt. and we could possibly have a chance at him.

We could get Christian Colon this year though.....which could be an answer for SS. But taking consolation with draft picks stinks.

I don't think Colon is worthy of the # 3 pick. He's good, but there are questions around if he can stick at short. I think long term he is a second baseman. If your looking at short, I'd look at Machado.

Archived