4/19 Orioles (2-11) @ Mariners (6-7)

nevadaO

For those of you who have TV, I want to you look really, really closely at Kotchman and tell me if you can figure out why SG has such a persistent crush on him. Is he cute? Manly? What do you see about him that could possibly explain it, because it's sure not how he plays baseball. Let me know what you see, OK?

oh My GOD, he TOTALLY winked at me!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Izturis shows Fister his growly face, but strikes out on 4 pitches. Looking. 1 out.

Adam Jones pretends that he knows how to bunt to start the plate appearance (2nd time this game). No one's fooled. Grounds out to third. 2 out.

Wigginton says "Patience, what?" and swings at the first pitch breaking ball. Eats another one straight down the middle and starts out behind, 0-2. Another ball straight down the middle, but Ty stares at it and it's a .... ball? Weird. Anyway, he strikes out on the next breaking ball. 3 out.

Grrr :angryfire:

Wiggy playing in and Jack Wilson hits a hard ground ball down the line. Any competent 3B would have gotten it (including Miggy) but Wigginton looked like he sorta fell down rather than make a play on it.

The ball goes down the line and Montanez's throw to 2nd base beats the runner but is off the mark badly and Lugo bobbles it.

Leadoff double with Ichiro up now who now walks on 4 pitches.

Bergesen gets a fly out to start the inning.

Mariner hits a line drive down the left field line and goes for two, Luke Scott challenges him, nearly throws him out, but Lugo can't handle the ball. runner on 2nd, 1 out.

Ichiro at the plate. Ichiro, you rule, okay? But I need you to NOT rule right now. Can you do that? Bergesen pitches around him and Ichiro takes a walks. Runners on 1st, 2nd, 1 out.

Archived