David Ortiz DH

Adrian Beltre 3B

Jeremy Hermida LF

Josh Reddick CF

Jon Lester LHP

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why Henry Rollins, I like it, but why? Now that I think of it he should be in cleanup so that we'll at least have an intimidating looking individual in there.

We are having a brawl tonight.

And if we win, when we get back to Baltimore...he is singing on top of the dugout...replacing John Denver.

It's time to drop the Hammer.

We are having a brawl tonight.

And if we win, when we get back to Baltimore...he is singing on top of the dugout...replacing John Denver.

It's time to drop the Hammer.

:laughlol:Man, what have I started. I wish someone on the O's had Rollins' intensity, God we'd never lose.

Raven draft an injured BEAST

http://www.nesn.com/2010/04/sergio-kindle-could-have-gamechanging-potential-for-patriots.html

43. Baltimore Ravens (from Miami Dolphins via Denver Broncos): Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas

It sounds like concerns about a knee injury dropped Kindle out of Round 1, but this might be an excellent value pick for Baltimore. He joins a deep OLB group that includes Terrell Suggs, Jarret Johnson and last year's second-rounder, Paul Kruger. That quality trio also means the Ravens have the luxury of not needing Kindle immediately. But when they get him? Some scouts say he's more talented than former Longhorns teammate Brian Orakpo, a Pro Bowler as a rookie in 2009.

Archived