Rockies/Padres tonight at 7:30...

RVAbird

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, "Sand"..You'll get to see one of these teams up in your neck of the woods in a few days.

Might be able to get tix to Wednesday's game if San Diego wins tonight. My roommate's friend is a Rockies fan (who knew?) and already has tix. If SD wins, he may give them to my roommate, who can't use them either, but said I could use them if he got them.

Nevertheless I'm basically rooting for the Rockies. How can you not?

I registered for NLCS and World Series tickets though...we shall see.

Might be able to get tix to Wednesday's game if San Diego wins tonight. My roommate's friend is a Rockies fan (who knew?) and already has tix. If SD wins, he may give them to my roommate, who can't use them either, but said I could use them if he got them.

Nevertheless I'm basically rooting for the Rockies. How can you not?

I registered for NLCS and World Series tickets though...we shall see.

Is there really such thing as a Rockies fan living in Philly? That would be great if you got to see some playoff Baseball.

I really don't care who wins, I have nothing against the Padres, I kind of like them in fact. The Rockies have been a great story though, and would be happy for their legions of fans in the greater Philadelphia area if they won.

Is there really such thing as a Rockies fan

Fixed that for you ;)

Seriously, it looks like maybe half of the people in the stands have Rockies hats/jerseys on. I wonder how many people are making their first trip to Coors Field in 5 years (or ever) tonight?

Fixed that for you ;)

Seriously, it looks like maybe half of the people in the stands have Rockies hats/jerseys on. I wonder how many people are making their first trip to Coors Field in 5 years (or ever) tonight?

I know, it's almost like the Fans don't know how to react..They need a scoreboard to tell them when to cheer. It's wierd. They'll go nuts if the Rox score to win it though..Assuming they know what it means when one of the guys in the black uni's crosses home plate.

This announcing team is dreadful. May be the most boring, lifeless announcing team I've heard in quite a while.

It seriously is. Who are these guys? Luckily I've been too wrapped up in this awesome game to pay much attention to them. They seem to have no interest in this game at all.

I haven't read this thread, so I don't know if someone else has said this, but if tonight is any indication, then TBS will turn what promises to be a pretty exciting opening playoff round into a snooze fest.

This announcing team is dreadful. May be the most boring, lifeless announcing team I've heard in quite a while.

I agree, but realize that Simpson (Braves) and Orsillo (Red Sox) don't ever work together, so it is a work in progress. I don't know who the other three announcing teams will be for each series.

Archived