C Jorge Posada

RF Nick Swisher

CF Brett Gardner

LF Randy Winn

LHP CC Sabathia

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Ben is freakin awesome! Can we just let him take over for Demper or Hunter right now? It'll be interesting to see how this rotating commentary things plays out - whether one or more of them is invited back in a larger role next year and his many are cut altogether.

Big Ben is freakin awesome! Can we just let him take over for Demper or Hunter right now? It'll be interesting to see how this rotating commentary things plays out - whether one or more of them is invited back in a larger role next year and his many are cut altogether.

I agree, I think he's doing a good job so far.

I know this is going to sound crazy. I think Atkins is going to have a big game.

that does sound pretty crazy, hopefully your correct.

Jones needs to set the tone for the game and stretch the count, I want him to take pitches, and drive up the number pitches Sabathia throws. Markakis and Tejada will take care of business tonight.

Jones needs to set the tone for the game and stretch the count, I want him to take pitches, and drive up the number pitches Sabathia throws. Markakis and Tejada will take care of business tonight.

Apparently he didn't hear you, swung at the first two.

If the guy throws strikes, taking pitches doesn't help, it hurts. I don't know why people think watching called strikes go by without swinging is a good thing, but it's not. Whether it's smart or dumb to take pitches depends on who the pitcher is and whether he's throwing strikes. It is not a good blanket policy.

Archived