MacPhail to release web video for fans tomorrow

Slappy

Not sure what this means, came through the O's Insider Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/BirdlandInsider

Andy MacPhail filming a web video for Orioles fans earlier today in his office. Will be on orioles.com tomorrow. http://twitpic.com/1mzb0x

Weird. Don't remember anything like this before. What do you think it will be about? "Stay the course?" "We've just traded for AGon?" "Robert Andino hot dog night?"

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing it's to try to calm the masses/convince people to buy tickets.

It will definitely be a "stay the course," type video.

Unfortunately for Andy, I think many of us know that we are passengers on the Titanic already...

If I had to guess I would say he is trying to counteract the drop in revenue he seeing coming because the O's are so far behind so early.

From the Sun:

"It's a horrible start," MacPhail said, "and it's killing you business-wise because you aren't generating any enthusiasm."

He will announce the existence of aliens and tell us he finally figured out what happened to dinosaurs.

He will also say that he found old film in his house that was shot behind the grassy knoll and it shows that....

the film will end with "... to be continued"

I'm guessing it's to try to calm the masses/convince people to buy tickets.

It will definitely be a "stay the course," type video.

Unfortunately for Andy, I think many of us know that we are passengers on the Titanic already...

He will finally apologize for his days as GM of the Cubs saying... "you know, we really weren't that good."

He will present us with a 10,000 page book that says on it "Proof that Baseball is Screwing the Orioles (and other small market teams)."

Archived