MacPhail to release web video for fans tomorrow

Slappy

Yeah well that would require you to...you know....actually watch the games...

I guess it's common though, to obsess over things you don't even watch because I have 25 k posts on this Dancing with the Stars forum, I don't watch the show or anything, just look at who's been voted off on the website then piss and moan about how I could of voted a better person off. I'm sorry I just can't help but think if they doled out some of that ABC/Disney money that we all know they have, maybe they could get some better premium stars to come dance. I mean it's not like it's being aired on lifetime network, ABC is not a small market station, they can afford better stars than Shannon frickin Doherty. If the head honchos at ABC decided to shell out the money to bring in some of this premium talent, I might......just might.....start watching the show. I mean I don't care if they have to blow their load on getting Brad Pitt and surrounding him with a bunch of extras, the show NEEDS a premium talent celebrity in order for this show to compete at such a highly contested time slot! :cussing:

And with post No. 104, GBOs pawns JTrea.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get it.

This is the post.

I guess it's common though, to obsess over things you don't even watch because I have 25 k posts on this Dancing with the Stars forum, I don't watch the show or anything, just look at who's been voted off on the website then piss and moan about how I could of voted a better person off. I'm sorry I just can't help but think if they doled out some of that ABC/Disney money that we all know they have, maybe they could get some better premium stars to come dance. I mean it's not like it's being aired on lifetime network, ABC is not a small market station, they can afford better stars than Shannon frickin Doherty. If the head honchos at ABC decided to shell out the money to bring in some of this premium talent, I might......just might.....start watching the show. I mean I don't care if they have to blow their load on getting Brad Pitt and surrounding him with a bunch of extras, the show NEEDS a premium talent celebrity in order for this show to compete at such a highly contested time slot! :cussing:

And with post No. 104, GBOs pawns JTrea.

Not really. American Idol has bee the ratings king for years. They've paid millions to Cowell, Ellen, Jamie Fox, and a ton of other special guests. However...

This year Dancing with the Stars is actually winning the ratings. They're smaller budget but better product. Sort of like the Rays.

If he did, I cant find it, but if I have to watch Atkins, bloop hit one more time, I am going berzerk! Plus the fact it says first run on the highlight intead of only.

I've even checked other team sites...Yankees, Athletics, Rays, Mariners, etc...since they own the Orioles.

Archived