5/17 - Royals @ Orioles

nevadaO

Soria's cutter is really tough on righties. It's just unfortunate that we got two bunts and an intentional walk out of our left handed hitters and then left it up to two righties to drive in the runs.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, the more i think about it, maybe the Hangout is at fault. I mean, we started in 1996 and the Orioles were good but two years later we started our losing ways. Maybe i should just close this thing down?

Soria's cutter is really tough on righties. It's just unfortunate that we got two bunts and an intentional walk out of our left handed hitters and then left it up to two righties to drive in the runs.

Wd you have let C-Pat (and thus Nick too) swing away?

How can you honestly argue against bases loaded 1 out with Wiggington coming up?

One out and your 3, 4 hitters are coming up and as usual we don't get the job done. This is not Trembley's fault, this is a lack of talent's fault.

You know, the more i think about it, maybe the Hangout is at fault. I mean, we started in 1996 and the Orioles were good but two years later we started our losing ways. Maybe i should just close this thing down?

I think that w/o the OH, all the solitary sufferers wd become serious suicide risks.

Archived