A Call for the Immediate Resignation of Andy MacPhail

JTrea81

Hello fellow Hangouters,

I think you are all aware of my position regarding Andy MacPhail and his tenure as the President of Baseball Operations for the Orioles.

Since MacPhail was hired in June 2007, the Orioles win-loss record is 187-275 for a winning percentage of .405

In each season since he’s taken control the Orioles major league squad has become worse in terms of on-field results. He has taken the Orioles from being a laughing stock, to now being completely irrelevant in MLB.

It’s time for Orioles fans to unite and say that they are sick of Andy MacPhail and his plan and continued losing that has occurred while he has remained in control.

I’ve started a Facebook group and a corresponding online petition that calls for the immediate resignation of Andy MacPhail as President of Baseball Operations.

I urge you who are as sick and tired of continous losing and the continuous inaction to do much about it, to join the group and sign the petition and spread the word to other fans who feel the same.

Together we can send a message that it is time for Andy to step aside and stop holding the Orioles back.

We can send the message that we will only tolerate winning baseball in Baltimore and nothing less.

The links are below if you wish to join me in this effort:

Facebook group

Online petition

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello fellow Hangouters,

I think you are all aware of my position regarding Andy MacPhail and his tenure as the President of Baseball Operations for the Orioles.

Since MacPhail was hired in June 2007, the Orioles win-loss record is 187-275 for a winning percentage of .405

In each season since he’s taken control the Orioles major league squad has become worse in terms of on-field results. He has taken the Orioles from being a laughing stock, to now being completely irrelevant in MLB.

It’s time for Orioles fans to unite and say that they are sick of Andy MacPhail and his plan and continued losing that has occurred while he has remained in control.

I’ve started a Facebook group and a corresponding online petition that calls for the immediate resignation of Andy MacPhail as President of Baseball Operations.

I urge you who are as sick and tired of continous losing and the continuous inaction to do much about it, to join the group and sign the petition and spread the word to other fans who feel the same.

Together we can send a message that it is time for Andy to step aside and stop holding the Orioles back.

We can send the message that we will only tolerate winning baseball in Baltimore and nothing less.

The links are below if you wish to join me in this effort:

Facebook group

Online petition

As soon as I get a chance, I am on board with this. I truly feel sorry for Dave Trembley and anyone who is an Orioles fan at this point in time.:(

Hey Trea .... What if McPhail doesnt have the checkbook? What if he couldnt get the ok to spend to sign Tex or Holiday. What if he's been simply saving Face for Angelos. If your going to advocate for a change perhaps you should pass over the middlemen & go for the OWNER!

Hey Trea .... What if McPhail doesnt have the checkbook? What if he couldnt get the ok to spend to sign Tex or Holiday. What if he's been simply saving Face for Angelos. If your going to advocate for a change perhaps you should pass over the middlemen & go for the OWNER!

The owner would have to sell, or turn over the operations to someone else (family likely) he couldn't just resign.

Archived