Sign on here

HersheyBird

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTerp is one of the biggest O's fans you'll ever meet. I daresay he'd crawl on his hands and knees through Hell just to watch the O's play. :)
Pffft. That's nothing. I once drug my tongue through a mile of broken glass just to watch their plane fly overhead.

ok, this thread is rediculous. In case anyone hasn't noticed, people have been not attending Orioles games for quite some time now. It's nothing new. Chosing to boycott the yard at this point is like deciding to regulate offshore oil rig safety standards after millions of gallons are in the gulf.

2010 has blown. It was not supposed to. Boycotting the team will not make Brian Roberts' back heal, it will transfigure Felix Pie into a non-glass substance, it will not make Nolan Reimold stop bedding crazy women.

I'll agree that MacPhail should have done better than Garrett freakin Atkins at first, but he did make attempts to upgrade at key positions (starting pitching, third base have worked out well). 2010 has just been the perfect storm of awful luck, awful managing, and stunted player development.

The FO staff will learn from this and make the necessary moves in the offseason with coaching and player personnel to right this thing. I'm sure nobody in the FO feels peachy about things right now, and wants to remain stagnant and sucky in 2011. If they do chose to sit on their hands, then they defy everything I know about organizational psychology.

Doormat of the league is no longer the Royals, sorry.
Yeah, and the M's can only hope to one day be as good. The last time I checked a .391 winning percentage does not qualify a team for the "competitive" label.

Haven't been to a game in at least 10 years. I'm not going to waste my money on this horrible franchise.

The Orioles are like a wife/girlfriend that constantly cheats on you. You keep taking them back thinking things will be different. At some point you have to stop being foolish and realize that things are never going to change.

ok, this thread is rediculous. In case anyone hasn't noticed, people have been not attending Orioles games for quite some time now. It's nothing new. Chosing to boycott the yard at this point is like deciding to regulate offshore oil rig safety standards after millions of gallons are in the gulf.

2010 has blown. It was not supposed to. Boycotting the team will not make Brian Roberts' back heal, it will transfigure Felix Pie into a non-glass substance, it will not make Nolan Reimold stop bedding crazy women.

I'll agree that MacPhail should have done better than Garrett freakin Atkins at first, but he did make attempts to upgrade at key positions (starting pitching, third base have worked out well). 2010 has just been the perfect storm of awful luck, awful managing, and stunted player development.

The FO staff will learn from this and make the necessary moves in the offseason with coaching and player personnel to right this thing. I'm sure nobody in the FO feels peachy about things right now, and wants to remain stagnant and sucky in 2011. If they do chose to sit on their hands, then they defy everything I know about organizational psychology.

It's ridiculous, I agree.

Archived