Givens to the DL

rhall

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me we're not cursed.

What does this mean? There are very, very few injuries in our system right now - LeBron and now Givens. In fact, even if I left someone off, I imagine we might be the healthiest system in the majors right now.

The O's need to stop treating these guys like +++++++++ and stop babying them. Off the top of my head, the O's probably lead the MLB in "injured" players.

This probably goes back to the Steve Belcher issue and now the trainers are the mommy.

"Mommy, Mommy I have a hangnail and that manager is being mean to me".

There needs to be some balance and it doesn't help that the franchise owner is a notorious weenie trial lawyer.

Concept.

The O's need to stop treating these guys like +++++++++ and stop babying them. Off the top of my head, the O's probably lead the MLB in "injured" players.

This probably goes back to the Steve Belcher issue and now the trainers are the mommy.

There needs to be some balance and it doesn't help that the franchise owner is a notorious weenie trial lawyer.

Concept.

Is this a serious post? I hope you're kidding.

Concept.

What? A guy maybe fractures his hand and he should be playing. You might want to try reading before criticizing.

Is his hand "fractured"? Do you got a link to a medical report or to you have a blog post?

Is Givens made of crystal? Wasn't he hurt this spring?

He was seen wearing a cast. Do you have any link that he's made of crystal or that he was hurt this spring?:rolleyes:

Is his hand "fractured"? Do you got a link to a medical report or to you have a blog post?

Is Givens made of crystal? Wasn't he hurt this spring?

It's an assumption, but a broken bone is the most reasonable explanation for a hand injury that requires a soft cast. Of course, it could've been misreported. It could be a wrist injury, in which case, the soft cast could just be to immobilize a jammed or sprained wrist.

Also, I don't remember anything about Givens getting hurt in the spring. He was held back in extended spring training for other reasons.

Archived