VT Right Fielder hope he falls to us. Saw him play a few games this year and I think hes gonna be really good. Could be our left fielder for years. Very smart baseball player, has a canon, and can hit well. Hope he is the guy and he falls

I hope we draft him but I'm also partial to him since he's a Hokie. It would be nice to add another one to our system.

I hope we draft him but I'm also partial to him since he's a Hokie. It would be nice to add another one to our system.

Hes just got so many positives. Helped bring the Hokies from ACC doormat to the NCAA playoffs. Had the Hokies ranked for the first time in a long time and he is very versatile. Can play all three outfield positions and first base. Doubt he will get through the second round though.

Another Hokie I would take a chance on late is Sean Ryan. Just a great kid, if you hear his story it will be impossible to not root for this guy.

Nobody else on the team really impressed me, but Hahn and Rowan. Hahn will not last til the 3rd and I would not be surprised to see Washington pick him with the first selection. Rowan is a submariner closer and I think he might be worth a look later.

Im a Hokie, so I am biased as well. But Im not real happy with passing on Wates then the 4th rd pick is a dude that plays CF from Auburn and is no bigger than a tooth pick. I would have rather had Wates, who has a lot of speed and some power as well.

Archived