Tony's being awfully quiet....

You're safe, NMS. (Though I'm not sure "safe" is the right word...)

That only serves to make me more curious, since that means Tony is confident that whatever the story is won't come spilling out all over the place in the next week. So, it is BIG news, but either unknown to the Sun reporters, reporters would be incapable of getting the necessary sources soon, it would be the sort of thing that would not be reported until something major actually happens in the next two weeks (very intriguing), or reporters would not think the story would be that big to the average fan (unlike how it will be devoured by we OH freaks :D). Whatever the case may be, it is just one more reason to be grateful to have Tony and the Hangout.

The abbreviated "story" would be the draft story. The other one will not hold back and will not be abbreviated.

Just give me a heads up when the "other one" is coming so I can pour some soda and pop some popcorn. :laughlol::laughlol:

Thank God someone with some weight will say something hard hitting about our beloved moribund franchise.

I hope Tony gets a Pulitzer for it and it hasn't even been published. How's that for faith guys?

One thing is for certain, the piece will probably blow up the rep meter. LOL

Archived