3 VS CLE-4th

9 VS TB-1st place in Div

3 VS SEA-4th

4 VS TEX-1st

6 VS BOS-2nd place in Div

6 VS NYY- 1st place in Div

7 VS DET-3rd

6 VS TOR-3rd place in Div

It seems very likely but you still can't count out Pitt, Seatt or Arizona as contenders.

I suspect Rendon becomes a Pirate. We have the much tougher schedule, but we also have the much better team. Look at their everyday lineup- it's just horrid. Same with their rotation. Too bad for us. Better start scouting Purke, Cole, Junggman, etc.

I suspect Rendon becomes a Pirate. We have the much tougher schedule, but we also have the much better team. Look at their everyday lineup- it's just horrid. Same with their rotation. Too bad for us. Better start scouting Purke, Cole, Junggman, etc.

Fine with me. I'd love to get Cole. Also, we should start scouting that Barnes kid too, he seems like a fast riser........But I am beginning to agree. Pirates are horrid. Us winning makes me feel a little bit better about my own personal baseball senses. It just didn't seem right for us to have the talent we have on our team and be playing the kind of baseball that we had been.

Does anybody think that with Rendon's injury he might still slide down to us at 2 or 3, if that's where we should end up? Also, if that does happen should we take him, or would the injury seem like too big of a concern?

If that did happen, I am pretty confident that we would take him. But, no that injury shouldn't cause him to fall. Maybe, if the injury effected his production and Cole really progressed strongly I could see him MAYBE dropping to #2 because the top 2 guys are not too far appart....

Archived