O's Minor Leaguers: "The worst body language of anyone in baseball"?

AgentOrange

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just about the stupidest thread I have ever seen. A baseball team is just like the workplace, some happy, content and hardworking, others unhappy no matter what. To generalize that the O's minor leaguers have the worse body language of all is ludicrous. Is there a stat on a data base that the Elias Sports Bureau have. Is there some psycho garbage scale the person uses or did the NLer see one or two disgruntled kids that may have been having a bad day and generalized or a couple minor vets realizing they are MiL'ers forever. There are enough things that need improving that are measurable. Oh'ers don't have to get involved in he said, he said discussions.

This just about the stupidest thread I have ever seen. A baseball team is just like the workplace, some happy, content and hardworking, others unhappy no matter what. To generalize that the O's minor leaguers have the worse body language of all is ludicrous. Is there a stat on a data base that the Elias Sports Bureau have. Is there some psycho garbage scale the person uses or did the NLer see one or two disgruntled kids that may have been having a bad day and generalized or a couple minor vets realizing they are MiL'ers forever. There are enough things that need improving that are measurable. Oh'ers don't have to get involved in he said, he said discussions.

Most of us are not there to view the attitude of our MiL system. We actually do have a few who are with the team night in and night out. It is good to hear their side of the story. If you don't want to involve yourself in the discussion, that is fine. No need to call it stupid. It actually is interesting discussion going on.

Most of us are not there to view the attitude of our MiL system. We actually do have a few who are with the team night in and night out. It is good to hear their side of the story. If you don't want to involve yourself in the discussion, that is fine. No need to call it stupid. It actually is interesting discussion going on.

Like I said, people believe what they want to believe, with no basis for fact other than second hand sources with opinions. That's the electronic era....no fact just hearsay like FOX and the Beck crowd. So, join the ignorant masses.

Like I said, people believe what they want to believe, with no basis for fact other than second hand sources with opinions. That's the electronic era....no fact just hearsay like FOX and the Beck crowd. So, join the ignorant masses.

WTF ever. I am asking people on OH who actually follow the minor leagues for their opinion on the matter. Not people like you that call others ignorant and have no information to bring to the table. Thanks for the label though.

Frederick is going to the playoffs and Bowie is likely to do so. Is there such a thing as a winning team with bad body language?

I'm pretty sure Tony is talking about Adams. One of our posters who follows the Baysox said that when he makes a bad play in the field or strikes out, you can see his reaction for several innings afterwards. Too bad, because the guy obviously can hit.

Haha, Jimbo made a good observation on the guess to who could be the mysterious NL vet quoted. Tejada.

Rosenthal was at the Padres / Giants series over the weekend. That is interesting.

Sounds more like a comment that would come from Huff.

Archived