Stark on Baseball Tonight

DC2Dallas

Originally Posted by Belkast

If Traded, Tejada will be going to Houston! This is JUST my opinion based on the conversations I have haad with my guy![/Quote]

I'm hearing it to the Angels and it may come down to Big Pete signing off on the deal. Deal will include Woods if it happens with LA.

Sounds like a Flanagan and Beattie situation where both are negotiating things without the others knowledge...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me deal has to include Wood with the Angels and that would be big as Wood would step right into the line-up and hopefully add another big bat in the offseason would more then make up for the loss of Tejada. I do however really like the pitching the stros are offering and it would really allow us to deal from a point of strength in the offseason if they look to make any moves.

All of the wrangling and trade discussion will mean nothing (at least as far as Tejada goes) because Angelos will never sign off on a Tejada deal. I'll be gald when the trade deadline passes just so these discussions can stop.

PUMA

If all the trade discussion stops what the heck will we talk about? I know I am tired of talking about bonehead moves and how bad the O's are playing.

Well hopefully we do make moves and we can start tracking the progress of the people we acquire. :P

Like Shealy... :002_sdrool:

If the deal includes Wood does he become the starting SS on day one?? He is performing well at AA other than the K's. If the O's could get Wood, kendrick and Adenhart/Saunders then I think you have to do it.

I'd like to get both Wood and Kendrick....but I don't think its going to happen.

I know it would be a breath of fresh air for me to see some new young guys in here for the end of the season instead of Conine and Millar. I also think that either way Tejada goes either to the Angels or Astros it will benefit the O's in the very near future and aloow for a much stronger offseason. I love Tejada but I am now firmly on the "you have to trade him" bus.

I would jump at Wood, Santana, and Shields. I valuable setup guy, a #2 starter, and your starting shortstop in 2007.

Nothing the Astros offer that does not include Oswalt would impress me, and I know that is not going to happen.

I would jump at Wood, Santana, and Shields. I valuable setup guy, a #2 starter, and your starting shortstop in 2007.

Nothing the Astros offer that does not include Oswalt would impress me, and I know that is not going to happen.

Unlikely we get Santana or Shields during the stretch run.

I also would prefer to get Kendrick to Wood, but either would be nice.

Kendrick, Aybar, and Adenhart would be the minimum package I would take in return for Tejada.

Archived