8/29 O's at LAA

BRob51

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunted for a base hit down the 3B line. Easily safe.

But the 3Bman picked it up and made a desparation, late throw.

The 1Bman faked like the throw had gotten by him.

Corey fell for it and turned for 2nd, and the 1Bman (converted outfielder Juan Rivera) raced to the bag and tagged Corey just before he could get back.

Bunted for a base hit down the 3B line. Easily safe.

But the 3Bman picked it up and made a desparation, late throw.

The 1Bman faked like the throw had gotten by him.

Corey fell for it and turned for 2nd, and the 1Bman (converted outfielder Juan Rivera) raced to the bag and tagged Corey just before he could get back.

That isn't close to what happened. The throw did get by the first baseman, Kendrick who was backing up the throw fielded the carom off the wall and threw to first getting Corey who had rounded the bag thinking he could get to second on the overthrow.

That isn't close to what happened. The throw did get by the first baseman, Kendrick who was backing up the throw fielded the carom off the wall and threw to first getting Corey who had rounded the bag thinking he could get to second on the overthrow.

Oh, sorry. I had the game on the 2nd TV without sound because I'm catching up on some stuff on my DVR. But that's what I thought I saw.

My bad.

Yeah, that's right. The throw did get by the first baseman. If Kendrick wasn't alert, Corey would have been on 2nd easily.

Oh, sorry. I had the game on the 2nd TV without sound because I'm catching up on some stuff on my DVR. But that's what I thought I saw.

My bad.

No problem, I was wondering what your motivation could be for misleading people in a game thread. :D It was a great play by Kendrick to get to the carom off the wall.

Archived