9/2: Sox-O's rubber game

PaulFolk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that I have never cited anything you have posted as an example of a naysayer.

And yes, my optimism runs deep. A 5-run comeback would be wonderful right now.

You didn't quote me in this thread (you did last night, but that's not what we're talking about), but your response to Hank implied you were talking directly to me. I consider myself optimistic too, I watch every game thinking tonight's the night we see Wieters turn the corner, the night we prove to the sox we're going to be a force for years to come. But it's hard to be optimistic, or more accurately, show the proper perspective when you're pissed. It 100% is the difference between the game threads and the main board.

You didn't quote me in this thread (you did last night, but that's not what we're talking about), but your response to Hank implied you were talking directly to me. I consider myself optimistic too, I watch every game thinking tonight's the night we see Wieters turn the corner, the night we prove to the sox we're going to be a force for years to come. But it's hard to be optimistic, or more accurately, show the proper perspective when you're pissed. It 100% is the difference between the game threads and the main board.

I love the freaking game of baseball. In the midst of all of this, the O's have the tie run in scoring position. :clap3:

I love the freaking game of baseball. In the midst of all of this, the O's have the tie run in scoring position. :clap3:

And they stranded him. These guys suck and will always suck forever and ever. I'm done watching the O's

:D:D:D:D:D

Archived