Troy Tulowitzki’s September to remember

O's are Legends

I’m not sure if the Rockies can catch the Padres or Giants for the division crown but Tulo is having a ridiculous month. I caught the Padres/Rockies game yesterday and Tulo ended up hitting a pair of 3 run home runs as well as an rbi single.

Total numbers, September 16, 2010

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS

15 61 18 22 3 1 11 27 5 9 1 0 .361 .409 .984 1.393

Here is an article on Tulowitzki, MVP candidate Carlos Gonzalez and the Rockies surge.

And since July 27, Gonzalez and Tulowitzki have combined to hit .383 with 29 home runs and 90 RBIs. Gonzalez hit .415 with 15 home runs and 42 RBIs, and Tulowitzki has hit .351 with 14 home runs and 48 RBIs, his power numbers exploding in recent weeks as fears of a lingering problem from the broken wrist have disappeared.

Wow..3-3 with 4 RBis and 2 HRs so far today.

I am not sure if we have seen a hitter on fire quite like this.

If Colorado gets into the playoffs, should Troy win the MVP?

Seems like he has already been around forever and he isn't 26 until October. He has a WAR of almost 6 in just 108 games.

Wow..3-3 with 4 RBis and 2 HRs so far today.

I am not sure if we have seen a hitter on fire quite like this.

If Colorado gets into the playoffs, should Troy win the MVP?

Seems like he has already been around forever and he isn't 26 until October. He has a WAR of almost 6 in just 108 games.

I think it should go to him, or his teammate Carlos Gonzalez. CarGo may out Troy on the fact that CarGo has played more games and has kept them in the race while Troy was facing wrist/groin problems. Both are studs and I hope Colorado makes the playoffs.

Archived