Austin Rivers commits to Duke!

Sports Guy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can only look at this and sigh.

The UNC/Duke balance of power really does move in cycles.

It really is amazing.

One year and it has gone from UNC to Duke in the blink of an eye.

The overall point is that these 2 are just such better programs than the rest of the ACC.

Lol nice. first of all, nobody else except you and a few other bandwagoners here cares about Duke. Also. the exclamation points. look at me! My team got an overrated recruit! There are also no other big commits posted so this thread is pretty much pointless. Congradulations on your coach recruiting some non white players .

Lol nice. first of all, nobody else except you and a few other bandwagoners here cares about Duke. Also. the exclamation points. look at me! My team got an overrated recruit! There are also no other big commits posted so this thread is pretty much pointless. Congradulations on your coach recruiting some non white players .

Congratulations on your inability to type in complete sentences.

And I don't give a damn if no one else cares...I can post what I want.

Congratulations on your inability to type in complete sentences.

And I don't give a damn if no one else cares...I can post what I want.

And people can respond to this crap however they want.

Besides, you know being a Duke fan pisses people off here and it's a large reason why you post this stuff. You made your avatar the Duke logo for Christ sake after years of not having one. What does that say about you?

I assume abpollard actually went to UNC since it says "by way of Chapel Hill" in his location. At least he has a real basis for being a fan.

So maybe you should just clarify that you liked Duke's uniforms or Christian Laettner's sweaty pits when you were a child and stop pretending like you have anything actually invested in being a Duke fan.

I mean Frobby went to Duke and he barely talks Duke basketball. Maybe he goes to a Duke forum to do it. I don't know. Did you apply to Duke? If not, how come? How and why did you end up at Towson?

And people can respond to this crap however they want.

Besides, you know being a Duke fan pisses people off here and it's a large reason why you post this stuff. You made your avatar the Duke logo for Christ sake after years of not having one. What does that say about you?

I assume abpollard actually went to UNC since it says "by way of Chapel Hill" in his location. At least he has a real basis for being a fan.

So maybe you should just clarify that you liked Duke's uniforms or Christian Laettner's sweaty pits when you were a child and stop pretending like you have anything actually invested in being a Duke fan.

I mean Frobby went to Duke and he barely talks Duke basketball. Maybe he goes to a Duke forum to do it. I don't know. Did you apply to Duke? If not, how come? How and why did you end up at Towson?

Not this argument again...Please, you are a waste of my time with this crap.

I probably have way more knowledge of Duke and the history of the program than you do the Terps. the Orioles or the Ravens..So please, spare me and go away.

And he(and you) could attempt to respond with some intelligence.

I don't come into the threads you make about how bad of a judge of movies you are or things like that.

Not this argument again...Please, you are a waste of my time with this crap.

I probably have way more knowledge of Duke and the history of the program than you do the Terps. the Orioles or the Ravens..So please, spare me and go away.

And he(and you) could attempt to respond with some intelligence.

I don't come into the threads you make about how bad of a judge of movies you are or things like that.

Don't be mad because I am calling you out for what you know is true. You have a Duke avatar on an Orioles forum. That is all the proof I need to back myself up right there. You were a Niners fan growing up. Come on, man. Just admit you like to ride the wagon from time to time.

Anyway, do Steeler, Red Sox or Yankees fans annoy you at all? Especially the kind who have never set foot in the town their teams play in? Because you are doing the exact same thing as they are. Probably worse.

And yeah, you do know more than me about all those teams you mentioned. You are a very intelligent person when it comes to sports...which makes your Duke fandom all the more....tragic.

Don't be mad because I am calling you out for what you know is true. You have a Duke avatar on an Orioles forum. That is all the proof I need to back myself up right there.
I am calling you out for being annoying and bringing up the same stupid point all the time. Get some new material.
Anyway, do Steeler, Red Sox or Yankees fans annoy you at all? Especially the kind who have never set foot in the town their teams play in? Because you are doing the exact same thing as they are.
No they don't..i could give a damn who people root for. I have better things to worry about than idiotic things like that.

Can not wait to watch Duke dominate MD for the years to come just to throw it back in the faces of fans like yourself.

I am calling you out for being annoying and bringing up the same stupid point all the time. Get some new material.

No they don't..i could give a damn who people root for. I have better things to worry about than idiotic things like that.

Can not wait to watch Duke dominate MD for the years to come just to throw it back in the faces of fans like yourself.

Throw what in my face? I am not on here bragging about MD like you do with Duke.

I guess we're both annoying then...

Throw what in my face? I am not on here bragging about MD like you do with Duke.

I guess we're both annoying then...

What do you have to brag about?

And you can choose to not read what I say about Duke except you just want to come in here with your normal, boring, annoying schtick. We get it, move on.

Archived