ALDS: Rays vs. Rangers

ShaneDawg85

Who wins the series?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• Rays
    • Rangers

Well, this series appears to be over.

I wouldn't want to face this Texas team. I think they are favorite to beat New York or Minn...Their lefty starters can really neutralize the top hitters on those teams and they have a lot of power arms up and down their staff.

They have speed and obviously, they can hit.

This may be a World Series winning team folks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't want to face this Texas team. I think they are favorite to beat New York or Minn...Their lefty starters can really neutralize the top hitters on those teams and they have a lot of power arms up and down their staff.

I am very excited to see Josh Hamilton vs. Roy Halladay.

If Lee and Wilson stay hot, they are my favorites. I'd like to see Texas win it.

So much for this.

The Rangers have laid a massive egg since going back to Texas.

This will be an interesting game on Tuesday with everyone available in an elimination match.

Also severely limits the winning team when they go up against the Yankees in the ALCS.

Top 6th, one out, Guerrero on second and Cruz on first.

Kinsler hits a double-play ball to short. They get the out at second, and throw Kinsler out at first by a step. He's called safe.

In the meantime, Guerrero rounds third and heads home. Pena throws to the plate, and Shoppach tags Guerrero's hand before it touches home on a headfirst slide. He's called safe.

So the umpires blew TWO calls on one play. Unbelievable.

Top 6th, one out, Guerrero on second and Cruz on first.

Kinsler hits a double-play ball to short. They get the out at second, and throw Kinsler out at first by a step. He's called safe.

In the meantime, Guerrero rounds third and heads home. Pena throws to the plate, and Shoppach tags Guerrero's hand before it touches home on a headfirst slide. He's called safe.

So the umpires blew TWO calls on one play. Unbelievable.

Replay is coming. The umpiring has been brutal. I thought he was out at first but I want to see the play at home again.

Replay is coming. The umpiring has been brutal. I thought he was out at first but I want to see the play at home again.

So do I. I thought he was out (but close) live, and I definitely thought he was out on the replay. He tries to slide away from the tag, so he has to reach over to the plate and Shoppach appears to tag his hand just before it touches the plate.

It HAS to be coming.

Lee has been great tonight but I am suprised at the sloppy play. Hamilton made a stupid play throwing home and well off line that put 2 runners in scoring position earlier in the game and got away with it.

The way Feliz pitched on Saturday, Washington might want Lee to finish the game.

Congrats to the Rangers. First-ever playoff series win, in their 50th season.

I know I am rooting for them in the next series. Lee is unreal he keeps making himself more money. He will not be able to pitch until Game 3, and then Game 7 unless he comes back on short rest which he never does.

I know I am rooting for them in the next series. Lee is unreal he keeps making himself more money. He will not be able to pitch until Game 3, and then Game 7 unless he comes back on short rest which he never does.

Either way Lee only gets two starts. Big advantage to the Yanks, who can set their rotation how they want.

Archived