Is there a more enjoyable sight than Yankee fans fleeing Yankee Stadium?

Frobby

Well, it happened for a second straight night as the Rangers exploded after a tight game for a lopsided 10-3 win.

The only thing close to watching the Birds in the playoffs is watching the MFY and their fans on the verge of elimination! :clap3: :2yay-thumb:

I'd like to see the Yankees down 3-1 with an opportunity to win the game in the bottom of the ninth in game 5.

Bases loaded, two outs, Arod up at the dish. Hits a ground ball to short and is called out on the throw to first. After viewing the replay, it's clear as day that he's safe.

Choke on that all winter.

I like where you're head's at...

I'd like to see the Yankees down 3-1 with an opportunity to win the game in the bottom of the ninth in game 5.

Bases loaded, two outs, Arod up at the dish. Hits a ground ball to short and is called out on the throw to first. After viewing the replay, it's clear as day that he's safe.

Choke on that all winter.

I like this but, as it turned out, he will be choking on failure all winter.

In this instance reality is better than fantasy. :D

Is there a more enjoyable sight than Yankee fans fleeing Yankee Stadium ?

Yes. Watching Yankee fans get in their cars and drive back north after losing a game to the Orioles. Plus, the Orioles beating the Yankees makes the drive back north for me more enjoyable as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived