Tejada deal up to Angelos

bigbird

Pitching, Pitching, Pitching...

Santana is better than any player the Astros and Rangers would offer... Santana, Aybar, and Adenhart is very intriguing... if we could squeeze Kotchman, Morales, or even Reggie Willits out of them... I think it would be done.

I don't see Pence, and Patton OR Hirsch, and Ensberg as quite as sweet a deal...

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give you this. It's an interesting idea but I'm not too sure the Angels are interested in giving up their starting LF/CF and substituting Wood & Morales for Aybar all for a guy who's pitching in AAA right now. Golden arm or not.

I agree...but I think the Angels would look long and hard at that proposal.

Speculation time (will it ever end?) :D

Best offers that we will receive from each team for Miggy (and Conine, etc. if needed)

Angels= SP-Santana/SS-Aybar/1B-Kotchman

Dodgers=SS-Furcal/OF-Guzman/SP-Elbert

Astros=SP-Hirsh/OF-Pence/SP-Patton

Rangers=3B-Blalock/SP-Danks/1B-DH Botts/OF-Cruz

Tigers=P-Zumaya/OF-Maybin/SP-Tata

And a final surprise team:

Twins=SS-Bartlett/SP-Garza/OF-Kubel/SP-Swarzak

Only the Astros and Angels deals seem possible... possible, not likely.

I would take the Twins deal, but I can't imagine they would offer that unless the Orioles were picking up a huge chunk of tejada's salary. I would definitely do the Angels deal, and the dodgers deal isn't bad.

I would take the Twins deal, but I can't imagine they would offer that unless the Orioles were picking up a huge chunk of tejada's salary. I would definitely do the Angels deal, and the dodgers deal isn't bad.

Yeah, I know we won't do that, but I can't help but speculate. The more I think about it, I would not take that Twins for Miggy deal. I didn't consider things enough. The Angels have the most attractive package, but the Tigers offer would be outstanding as well. Maybin should be a beast.

Archived