Miller and Morgan off of Sunday Night Baseball

BaltimoreTerp

Was just about to post this.

Thank god no more of Morgan but I'm gonna miss hearing Miller. Hopefully he winds up with MLB Network.

Fixed that for ya!

With the MLBN gaining momentum and having tons of live games on, they need someone like Miller to call games for them. They are taking alot of the better talent from ESPN, and Miller going to MLBN would be one MORE reason why its MLBN all the way for me.

I watch ESPN for live MLB and Monday Night Football only. I do not ever, EVER listen to the talking head shows on ESPN any more. That ended on January 1, 2009 when the MLBN was born.

He still has the option of ESPN radio gigs (like he did all through the playoffs), so there's still a chance he remains with the World Wide Leader.

Still, I would love to see MLBN snatch him up and feature 2 games a week with Miller and Costas

Fixed that for ya!

With the MLBN gaining momentum and having tons of live games on, they need someone like Miller to call games for them. They are taking alot of the better talent from ESPN, and Miller going to MLBN would be one MORE reason why its MLBN all the way for me.

I watch ESPN for live MLB and Monday Night Football only. I do not ever, EVER listen to the talking head shows on ESPN any more. That ended on January 1, 2009 when the MLBN was born.

Even better!

Archived