Rockies vs Red Sox...Who ya got?

Sports Guy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart says Rocks, but my head says Sox.

Lots of interesting things about this Series. By the time the Series starts, the Rockies will not have lost in almost a full month -- yet they'll probably be the overwhelming underdogs.

I just think the Sox have too much going for them. I'm not a believer in "destiny", but if there ever was a team to make me believe in it, its this year's Boston team. Every break, every call, every decision seems to go their way. I'm not trying to take away from what they've accomplished, just saying that it seems to be their year.

I really want to say the Rockies here but i will just be so surprised if this team can beat the more experienced Red Sox.

The Rockies will have to pitch great.....I will say the Red Sox in 6 but will be rooting hard for the Rockies to take it.

I want the Rockies to win.

But, I don't see it happening.

The Rockies have been soooooo HOT, but I fear that this long break will have not only cooled them down a bit- but added a layer of rust on top.....:(

Boston is hot and looks unbeatable.

My head says Sox in 5.

But my heart wants the Rox in 4,5,6, or 7- doesn't matter how many.

My heart says Rocks, but my head says Sox.

Lots of interesting things about this Series. By the time the Series starts, the Rockies will not have lost in almost a full month -- yet they'll probably be the overwhelming underdogs.

I just think the Sox have too much going for them. I'm not a believer in "destiny", but if there ever was a team to make me believe in it, its this year's Boston team. Every break, every call, every decision seems to go their way. I'm not trying to take away from what they've accomplished, just saying that it seems to be their year.

That is what could help the Rox cause.

A lot more pressure will be on the Red Sox.

They have the weight of the Red Sox nation (much bigger now- considering all the bandwagoners that jumped on board a few years back), they have the "stars" (Papi, Manny, Schilling), the gushing of ESPN, etc.....

It's a foregone conclusion in many peoples minds that the Sox WILL win.

Hopefully, the players on the Sox will be tighter than a drum.

And the Rox playes will have a "disrespect chip" on thier shoulders and pull a 66 Orioles on the Sox. :D

Archived