MD vs Pitt

adamwolff11

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game so far. They can't shoot from the field, we can't shoot from the line. Not that our problem is excusable, but you've got to think it'll even out eventually.

Jordan Williams is still abusing opposing big men. I don't know if he'll translate as well to the next level, but he reminds me a little of Tim Duncan. He's not really particularly athletic but he's way quicker than he looks and he's really smooth in traffic.

Good game so far. They can't shoot from the field, we can't shoot from the line. Not that our problem is excusable, but you've got to think it'll even out eventually.

Jordan Williams is still abusing opposing big men. I don't know if he'll translate as well to the next level, but he reminds me a little of Tim Duncan. He's not really particularly athletic but he's way quicker than he looks and he's really smooth in traffic.

I agree.

It's definitely an issue that he has 3 fouls now. Pitt is such a solid rebounding team.

The free throw shooting is COMPLETELY inexcusable. We are 0 of 7 from the line in the first half with three of those misses on the front end of 1 and 1's. So that's ten points we have left off the board.

Down 31-27 at the half. We are winning the turnover battle and with the way Pitt has shot from the filed we should be up four or five right now not down.

Terrell Stoglin needs to sit the entire second half unless we get down a bunch.

Williams has 2 fouls; not 3. With him and Wanamaker (sp?) out of the game, both teams are missing their key player, and it showed big-time. Like I said in a previous game, MD puts themselves in a huge hole when they don't make a reasonable % of FT's and take and make 3's. Luckily, Pitt's offense has been too inept to take much advantage.

I am not one to complain about 1-sided officiating, but... that was a very poorly officiated 1st half. That's gotta change in the 2nd half.

Williams has 2 fouls; not 3. With him and Wanamaker (sp?) out of the game, both teams are missing their key player, and it showed big-time. Like I said in a previous game, MD puts themselves in a huge hole when they don't make a reasonable % of FT's and take and make 3's. Luckily, Pitt's offense has been too inept to take much advantage.

I am not one to complain about 1-sided officiating, but... that was a very poorly officiated 1st half. That's gotta change in the 2nd half.

I thought he had 2 as well, but ESPN box score has him with 3!

Archived