Per Connolly: O's and LaRoche have interest in each other...

Nick The Stick

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would think that after the Werth signing that the O's would have a little bit more to spend wouldn't you? Make the Nats sign Cantu.

This may be the most important signing that the O's have had in a very long time when you think about it. The Orioles are beginning to lose fans to the Nationals and this is a huge offseason for Baltimore. If they lose LaRoche to the Nationals when a 1B is such a huge need it could be a big blow for Baltimore.

You would think that after the Werth signing that the O's would have a little bit more to spend wouldn't you? Make the Nats sign Cantu.

This may be the most important signing that the O's have had in a very long time when you think about it. The Orioles are beginning to lose fans to the Nationals and this is a huge offseason for Baltimore. If they lose LaRoche to the Nationals when a 1B is such a huge need it could be a big blow for Baltimore.

I think not. Apparently the Nats have an offer on the table for Lee which tells me they have plenty of cash and are willing to spend it.

If the O's have to go to a 3rd year for LaRoche, are you willing to do that?

I want to give him 3 years anyway. If we sign Prince he is our DH so there is no reason not to give LaRoche a 3 year deal and lock him up for 3 years. If somehow we can get Prince next year then we'll put Prince at DH.

Archived