What If MD Doesn't Get Leach?

JohnD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Instead he is looking for work and we hire Edsall who is a Fridge mirror in some ways. I think recruiting in the region is a problem and while I think Leach could fix that, I am not sure how much better Edsall will be.

For me a lot is tied to the coaches he brings with him. To think this whole thing started when Franklin left is crazy.

No one knows if Leach could've fixed recruiting in the area. In fact, there's a better shot Edsall, who's been pulling kids out of Baltimore for awhile now, will be a better local recruiter than Leach. Leach brought a fun offense and a great pedigree, but there's little evidence that he would've been a good recruiter. Of course, I'm not sure Leach needs good/great recruits on offense.

As for Edsall, he's a younger/slimmer Fridge. We basically turned our old truck in for a newer model, I'm not sure that's a bad thing. Time will tell. Not going to get caught up in the meltdowns, I'll wait to see who Edsall hires and what he does next year before making a judgment. As for tickets, I'll show up even if they hire a donkey to be the next HC.

Archived