Drunk Driver who killed Adenhart gets 51 to life

ITS KYLEEEE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy he got 51 years. Pure Justice.

California routinely institutionalizes pedophiles in mental hospitals after their prison sentences have been served. And rightly so, these animals cannot be cured and should never see the light of day after their first conviction. Louisianna has enabled the death penalty for child molesters.

District Attorney Susan Price accused Gallo of three counts of second-degree murder rather than the lesser crime of vehicular manslaughter under the legal theory of implied malice: that he knew that drinking and driving was dangerous to human life – in part because of his prior drunken-driving conviction – but chose to do so anyway.

The key part of the article for anyone not understanding the stiff sentencing.

My wife and I were hit by a repeat offender drunk driver. The only reason we are alive is pure luck or divine intervention depending on your beliefs. I will never forget hearing my wife scream like that. I'm glad justice was served. You shouldn't have to go through something like this to celebrate it. I'm very sorry that this had to happen to the Adenhart family.

My wife and I were hit by a repeat offender drunk driver. The only reason we are alive is pure luck or divine intervention depending on your beliefs. I will never forget hearing my wife scream like that. I'm glad justice was served. You shouldn't have to go through something like this to celebrate it. I'm very sorry that this had to happen to the Adenhart family.

See, this is what pisses me off. People see that this creep got 50 years and they say "the system worked". BS with a bullet. If the system worked they guy would have never been in a position to get back behind the wheel after having already been arrested twice for drunk driving*. If the system landed on these sociopaths with both feet the first time they got caught then it would be working. By the time there's blood in the streets it's too effin' late, and the system hasn't worked.

First time conviction you go to jail for six months. Second time a year. After that it's life. Waiting for somebody to die before getting serious about a repeat drunk driver is systemic criminal negligence.

* and if you think three times caught drunk driving = three times driving while drunk then I've got a bridge to sell you. For every time they get nabbed these people probably drive drunk ten times without getting caught.

See, this is what pisses me off. People see that this creep got 50 years and they say "the system worked". BS with a bullet. If the system worked they guy would have never been in a position to get back behind the wheel after having already been arrested twice for drunk driving*. If the system landed on these sociopaths with both feet the first time they got caught then it would be working. By the time there's blood in the streets it's too effin' late, and the system hasn't worked.

First time conviction you go to jail for six months. Second time a year. After that it's life. Waiting for somebody to die before getting serious about a repeat drunk driver is systemic criminal negligence.

* and if you think three times caught drunk driving = three times driving while drunk then I've got a bridge to sell you. For every time they get nabbed these people probably drive drunk ten times without getting caught.

Nicaragua used to execute first time offenders. Perhaps this is what you would prefer?

So on your third DUI you should go to jail for life?

On my 13th birthday we were hit head on by a drunk driver

The driver had a million drunk drving convictions and was driving without a liscence

By the grace of GOD:pray:all the pssengers in the car I was riding lived!

Maybe

My nephew was murdered by someone drunk and drugged:(

This" Monster" has no remorse or plans to get help.

How many people should we alow this 'monster' to kill?:eek:

This is a complicted ?

People CAN change but...they have to want too

It's simply not practical.

As much as it sucks when you or someone you love is hurt/killed by a drunk driver, you simply can't throw someone in jail for the rest of their life because they have gotten a 3rd DUI.

The punishments are incurred when they hurt someone (as in the Adenhart situation) but you can't punish someone to that extreme because of what MIGHT happen.

Archived