Rumor: D. Lee agrees to 1 year deal with O's pending physical

MatthewW

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job MattW, way to stay classy and not get into a back and forth with those who challenged your info. It could've gotten ugly, but it didn't.

This is the most excited I've been for the O's since the Raffy, Javy, Tejada offseason, really even moreso now. I love that we don't have to rely on Markakis batting 3rd or Jones and Wieters in the middle of the order. The new additions should help our younger players thrive under less pressure. Kudos to AM and Buck!

Thanks again MattW.

...so I have been out all day, hearing no Orioles news and I just got home to say that I felt 100% comfortable removing 'rumor' and calling this 'fact.'

Only to find out that the 'news breakers' (aka Jeff Z) beat me to it :D

...so I have been out all day, hearing no Orioles news and I just got home to say that I felt 100% comfortable removing 'rumor' and calling this 'fact.'

If I can doubt you, I sure as hell can rep you, too! :clap3:

Nothing like getting right to get some good rep. Congrats on being first...

AM is going to spend all of next week focused on who in the hell knows MatthewW. Safe to say adding another bullpen arm or innings eater has been put on hold.

Good job, MatthewW and beware of the sweater vest in the shadows.

Isn't it obvious?

Welcome to the Hangout Matt Wieters!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap3:

Nice work Matt! The OH once again brings us the news before the news.

So... does this also mean that the insane Laroche demand for four years at $14 million per was accurate too? If so, wow. I am very, very glad we didn't do anything nuts to sign him. As in, anything beyond $7 million per, and 2-3 years.

Nice work AM. A good evening for the Orioles, and those of us who plan on paying money for tickets next season.

Archived