LaRoche to Nats per MASN

24fps

WP's Adam Kilgore says 2/15 with a 10 million option/1 million buy-out. I looks like Adam didn't screw it up after all. In retrospect, I'm glad we got Lee, although I didn't start out that way.

Same with me. Even if it worked out different I wouldn't have been unhappy with us getting him at 2/15 or 16, but I certainly wouldn't have wanted to beat that offer.

I know I'm probably in the minority around here, but I really wish that we had landed LaRoche, and left Lee to finish up with the Nats. I just feel that LaRoche will put up better numbers, and that it would have been worth the money to stabilize first base for a couple of years.

I know I'm probably in the minority around here, but I really wish that we had landed LaRoche, and left Lee to finish up with the Nats. I just feel that LaRoche will put up better numbers, and that it would have been worth the money to stabilize first base for a couple of years.

No worries...we'll just sign Albert for 10 years at $400 million next year! ;)

I'm with you.

Archived