Tonight game with Duke

Flosman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That I can't answer for you but I will say I have this funny feeling that the Terps win tonight. Young team on the road, sometimes they don't know that they are supposed to lose. I see Stoglin putting up 20 and having a breakout game like Greivis had against Illinois his freshman year. LETS GO MARY LAND!

I hate it when fans whine about calls. But duke does not disapoint with the refs. Not only did Gregory not foul Singler on that and one. But what about the big time clearout at the same time. And Duke is not playing bad. Duke is not that good. Nolan Smith has no jumper. Ryan Kelley can only play D1 basketball if he is wearing a duke jersey and the bum Plumlee is horrible. Not to mention seth curry shoots like a girl.

Thoughts for the 2nd half. Jordan Williams is gonna keep dominating down low. Did anyone see the outlet pass he caught in the air and finished? Major props to that guy getting in great shape. Dino needs to knock down those little jumpers that will be there cause of the double teams. I like Stoglin, he unlike bowie, does not play "scared". His shots will start to fall. Someone said the game is close cause duke is playing bad. HAHA. We have 2 fouls on 4 players. Have gotten little to nothing from Bowie, Tucker, Mosely. On the road down by 1 at half. But yeah we're only in it cause dukes playing bad. Don't ever underestimate a Gary Williams' coached team. GO TERPS! Let's pull this upset and turn this thing around. Time for the freshman to show us how much heart they got.

Archived