Tonight game with Duke

Flosman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At what point does playing good teams close fail to matter anymore. When do we expect more from this team. I love the toughness and think the future is bright for this core group but they need to start winning some games.

At what point does playing good teams close fail to matter anymore. When do we expect more from this team. I love the toughness and think the future is bright for this core group but they need to start winning some games.

How about when we aren't playing the #1 team in the country, defending national champion and undefeated, on their home court, one of the most difficult to play on in college sports?

I mean, if the Terps are as mediocre as you are insinuating, we should be getting blown off the court.

Really? The guy has scored 7200 pts, gotten 1500 assists, and 2800 rebounds in a 9 year career. He deserves more respect than that. Next you'll say that Laettner was a terrible pro.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?playerId=1708

Dude, he's Mike Dunleavy. Not worth getting worked up over :P

If I called Boozer or Battier terrible pros, then you can complain. But not Skelator.

This team is close. All 5 loses this year so far, they could of won. I wouldnt be surpised if they beat nova.

MD has some talent but one thing I noticed tonight was they have a bunch of role players.

They need another real player to go with Williams. No one else on MD really makes you worry even though they have some guys who can light it up at a given moment..but nothing consistently.

Archived