vs. Mariners, 8/30 Day Game

weams

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, weams said:

Come every day! Click an ad!

Do those PressBoxOnline.com links on the right count as ads?  I have no idea what that is, but it's all I see that looks somewhat ad-ish.  Maybe I need to turn off the ad-blocker, which I always forget I even have running.  I'll click an ad, just because you said so haha.

Edit: White-listed the site on my adblock and clicked every ad on the page.  Hope that helps you :)

7 minutes ago, callahan09 said:

Do those PressBoxOnline.com links on the right count as ads?  I have no idea what that is, but it's all I see that looks somewhat ad-ish.  Maybe I need to turn off the ad-blocker, which I always forget I even have running.  I'll click an ad, just because you said so haha.

Edit: White-listed the site on my adblock and clicked every ad on the page.  Hope that helps you :)

Great. It keeps Tony in business. 

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Great. It keeps Tony in business. 

Out of curiosity, do you benefit the same from all ad-clicks, or is there some kid of bonus structure for time spent at the destination or even purchases made at the destination?  I guess the ads are generated based on my internet activity, because it sure seems to know that I'm in the market for home appliances right now with the ads it is showing me haha.  If I buy one via click-through on one of your ads, does that benefit you any more?

Just now, callahan09 said:

Out of curiosity, do you benefit the same from all ad-clicks, or is there some kid of bonus structure for time spent at the destination or even purchases made at the destination?  I guess the ads are generated based on my internet activity, because it sure seems to know that I'm in the market for home appliances right with the ads it is showing me haha.  If I buy one via click-through on one of your ads, does that benefit you any more?

I do not know.  I just know that clicking an ad or two in addition to plus membership keeps the machine running behind the scenes. This place cost a bunch this last year. 

Archived