MLB Network on SirusXM

slakattack

Anybody else on here listen to 1st Pitch in the morning with Hollandsworth and Memolo? I listen to this a lot on the way to work because 105.7 is way too much Ravens BS and Norris and Davis' political musings. Anyway, there is always MFY fans calling in lately crying about Cashman, Steinbrenner Bros., etc. This morning I lost it when someone called in and was bemoaning the downfall of the greatest sports franchise in history and how they need a MOO bat and David Ortiz should be a Yankee. So I call in and those guys actually put me on the air and I proceeded to trash the MFYs and their fans on National Radio! It doesn't hurt that the show's producer is an O's fan. It was the highlight of my week...so far. :laughlol:

Anybody else on here listen to 1st Pitch in the morning with Hollandsworth and Memolo? I listen to this a lot on the way to work because 105.7 is way too much Ravens BS and Norris and Davis' political musings. Anyway, there is always MFY fans calling in lately crying about Cashman, Steinbrenner Bros., etc. This morning I lost it when someone called in and was bemoaning the downfall of the greatest sports franchise in history and how they need a MOO bat and David Ortiz should be a Yankee. So I call in and those guys actually put me on the air and I proceeded to trash the MFYs and their fans on National Radio! It doesn't hurt that the show's producer is an O's fan. It was the highlight of my week...so far. :laughlol:

Good for you! I have a 90 minute drive to work and listen to Sirius as well. I have called in on channell 88 several times and talked to Ross Tucker about the Ravens during football season. However, I recently listen quite often to channel 82 where they have the old radio shows like Gunsmoke, Jack Benny, Johnny Dollar etc. I will giv 1st Pitch a try Monday Morning July 1 to check it out. If there are any Yanee fans, see if you can call in again, as they would get under my skin as well!

I agree with the general issue (too much football and other things on the radio), but my solution is to download podcasts (specifically baseball and Oriole related) so I have tons of my own programming to listen to.

Of course, I can't call in and bash Yankee fans though ;)

Archived