Aron Estrada 2024

Frobby

46 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

Stay hot kid!

2 for 3 3B 2R tonight 

13th in the league in OPS.  9th in average.    He keeps on gaining.   .844 OPS in May.  Over 1.000 so far in June.   I don’t mind him putting up numbers in the Carolina league but he might soon be deserving of a Basallo type of promotion last year.   Needs a position (2B/SS/CF) but offensively I’d like to see him fast tracked.

On 6/22/2024 at 9:11 PM, RZNJ said:

He may not be big but he’s strong enough.  He hits homers from the left side.  He hits homers from the right side.  He can even go oppo from either side.  If you hit we will find you a position.

Nice to see the oppo power there. That is one of things I always look for when I'm trying to judge game power. A lot of guys have pull power, but at the upper levels pitchers will know that and keep pitching them away. No that was hard to see whether that ball was middle-middle or slightly away due to the camera angle, but either way, that was a very nice job of going oppo over the fence.