Local Draft Possibilities?

I was wondering if anyone had any information on any local kids that have a chance to be drafted in the first 10 rounds?

I'm from Harford County and have seen a C. Milton Wright kid with potential, anyone heard (his name is Bobby Ruse or Brad Markey - whichever one is a senior). They both throw in the low 90's.

I was wondering if anyone had any information on any local kids that have a chance to be drafted in the first 10 rounds?

I'm from Harford County and have seen a C. Milton Wright kid with potential, anyone heard (his name is Bobby Ruse or Brad Markey - whichever one is a senior). They both throw in the low 90's.

When did Markey start throwing "low-90s"? I saw him last summer and he was 85-87 and 5-10/175. Has he hit a big growth spurt?

When did Markey start throwing "low-90s"? I saw him last summer and he was 85-87 and 5-10/175. Has he hit a big growth spurt?

Just what I was told from others in the county - I wasn't sure, but are there any local guys worth watching.

Just what I was told from others in the county - I wasn't sure, but are there any local guys worth watching.

The only guys I have been following are Convissar and Ramsay from Severna Park. I'm sure there are others that are quality college bets, but as far as the draft goes I'd limit to Bobby Wahl in NoVa.

Kevin Hockaday is an intereseting kid for 2011, and there's time for more to emerge in that class. I'm only one guy, though, so as I said I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. The Broadneck 1B (blanking on his name) is a name I've heard discussed but haven't seen him myself.

Take a good long look at Kevin Munson pitching at James Madison University. He's easily been the most dominating pitching in the CAA this season. I'd love to try and get him with our 2nd pick if still available.

Take a good long look at Kevin Munson pitching at James Madison University. He's easily been the most dominating pitching in the CAA this season. I'd love to try and get him with our 2nd pick if still available.

Munson looks like definite Top 100. May not be there at 3:3 (83 overall, I think).

Not sure if Hanover, PA is considered local enough or if this guy is going to get drafted in the first ten rounds, but I'd say that SS Paul Bingham is worth keeping an eye on.

He just finished up his 4-year career at Indiana University (PA).

He won the PSAC West Player of the Year Award this year.

His season numbers: 55 games, 13 2B, 12 3B, 3 HR, 59 RBI, 45/52 SB, 30 BB, 17 SO, 88 hits, 463/530/705.

His career numbers: 191 games, 39 2B, 28 3B, 5 HR, 158 RBI, 98/114 SB, 111 BB, 84 SO, 268 hits 417/503/589.

He holds school records for H, R, BA, BB, 3B and SB.

http://www.iupathletics.com/sports/m-basebl/mtt/bingham_paul00.html

http://www.iupathletics.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/050510aaa.html

http://www.iupathletics.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/051110aaa.html

Archived