vs. ATHLETICS 9-15

scOtt

and exactly what we thought would happen' date=' happened. Chavez with a weak pathetic groundout.

He's the new Kevin Gregg of this team.

I loathe watching his weak little girl arms swing and barely make contact. It makes me physically ill.

Buck is seriously losing respectability as an in game manager fast.

We ALL saw that coming but he did nothing.

Ridiculous and pathetic managing.[/quote']

Are you serious? The only reason we're here right now, on this board, actually CARING about this game is because of Buck's in game managing. Please tell us your plan. Teagarden?? Maybe Quintanilla? Common dude, this is just the way it is. Injury's dude.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you're happy about this?

Loser.

I'm not happy we lost. Nor am I happy I have to deal with your juvenille responses.

There's actually not much to be pleased about at all right now.

That series with Seattle is going to be HUGE after we get swept tomorrow.

And if you don't think we are getting swept with Randy freaking Wolf matching up against Straily tomorrow in THAT stadium, well, you are more clueless than I thought and I'm honestly not sure that is even theoretically possible.

I'm not happy we lost. Nor am I happy I have to deal with your juvenille responses.

And if you don't think we are getting swept with Randy freaking Wolf matching up against Straily tomorrow in THAT stadium' date=' well, you are more clueless than I thought and I'm honestly not sure that is even theoretically possible.[/quote']

Keep thinking that! You negative pathetic loser!

And if you don't think we are getting swept with Randy freaking Wolf matching up against Straily tomorrow in THAT stadium' date=' well, you are more clueless than I thought and I'm honestly not sure that is even theoretically possible.[/quote']

You are the same person that said that we had no chance to win the game when we played the Mariners back in July and we were facing Felix Hernandez.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/SEA/SEA201207030.shtml

Also, if it were up to you, Mark Reynolds would have been cut from the team 2 months ago, Buck Showalter would have been fired a week ago, and we would now have Joe Mahoney playing first base, and John Russell, Rick Adair, Wayne Kirby, Jim Presley, or DeMarlo Hale managing the team.

If Scott is "clueless," then you aren't even on this planet.

Archived