April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

Quite simply because the Orioles don't return to Chicago this year to play the White Sox.

I do think the White Sox come to Camden Yards and to me, it would be smarter to just finish the game then.

I guess that makes sense. They probably don't want to open up Comiskey for a day and bring in a whole bunch of staff for what might only be one or two innings of baseball.

Resuming the game in Baltimore could work, though they'd have to wait a while. The White Sox won't be back at Camden Yards until the last week of August.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The. Play. Was. Behind. Him.

Oh, wait, I'm being insensitive. You're a mutant with eyes in the back of your head, aren't you?

Im not getting into a pissing match with you. Samuel was at fault but I simply disagree that Jones is completely absolved there.

Im not getting into a pissing match with you. Samuel was at fault but I simply disagree that Jones is completely absolved there.

And I completely and simply disagree that Jones should somehow have known exactly what was going on when the play was behind him.

So what's the rule if this thing is indeed suspended to be completed at a later date?

Would both teams have to complete the game with the 25 players they have on their roster currently?

No. The same issue arose last year with the Yankees game in Baltimore that was suspended in the 8th. It was resumed a month later, and both teams got to use players that had been added to the roster since then.

So what's the rule if this thing is indeed suspended to be completed at a later date?

Would both teams have to complete the game with the 25 players they have on their roster currently?

No.

The players that are out of the game (Huff, Cabrera, Johnson, Walker, Bradford, Sarfate, Luis Hernandez, Payton, and Quiroz) are ineligble to return.

Any players added to the 25 man roster (in lieu of any of those players mentioned above) are able to enter the suspended game.

No. The same issue arose last year with the Yankees game in Baltimore that was suspended in the 8th. It was resumed a month later, and both teams got to use players that had been added to the roster since then.

So would Huff be eligible to play in the game?

Aquino, Albers, and Bierd are our only relievers left.

At least if the game gets suspended and Aquino gets released, we get to use the new arm or any new players in the game.

What if this game is resumed 2 months from now, but two of the pitchers left are off the team, and we are acrrying one less pitcher. Who is eligible?

Archived