April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The few times I've watched DT's post game press conference he comes off as being smug to me. For those who watch more, iss that a fair assessment?

I think he's got a very dry acerbic wit, and also has a no nonsense attitude. When put together, in these situations, he can come off as smug. I don't think he is smug, but he can come off that way. Though we could use a little bit of that swagger sometimes.

The few times I've watched DT's post game press conference he comes off as being smug to me. For those who watch more, iss that a fair assessment?

He's very cut and dry with the media and very direct. He doesn't mince words and doesn't seem to make an effort to have a relationship with the media but I'm not sure whether its smug or not.

One thing that I do like about him is that he doesn't try to get around questions and always gives what seems to be a honest, sincere answer. Given the fact that I'm used to the egomaniacal Brian Billick's press conferences, I se nothing wrong with DT.

He's very cut and dry with the media and very direct. He doesn't mince words and doesn't seem to make an effort to have a relationship with the media but I'm not sure whether its smug or not.

One thing that I do like about him is that he doesn't try to get around questions and always gives what seems to be a honest, sincere answer. Given the fact that I'm used to the egomaniacal Brian Billick's press conferences, I se nothing wrong with DT.

Thanks for the reply. I usually turn the channel after the games and don't watch the press conference. I appreciate your's and The Wedge's views.

I think he's got a very dry acerbic wit, and also has a no nonsense attitude. When put together, in these situations, he can come off as smug. I don't think he is smug, but he can come off that way. Though we could use a little bit of that swagger sometimes.

I've also found that he respects and will defend his players. Furthermore, he will get very emotional over a great effort, win or lose.

Archived