Roch: Lot O' Stuff this Morning

weams

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, El Gordo said:

Three years ago when I played in Knoxville I asked everybody whom they most

hated and they said the Gaters maybe things have changed.

To be clear - "played" was as an "actor" not a "player"!  And why "pray tell" is young Cumberbundy a "troll" in your parlance, my good man?  SMH

And Steve A is most up on nuances of sports.  He be a Playuh!

15 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Would also love to hear just how exceptional Mountcastle's bat is.  

I've seen him at Frederick several times.  He actually played catch with my 6 year old one night.  Mountcastle has a very loud bat and the ball jumps.  It's only A-ball but I've seen few players at that level hit the ball harder (Machado being one).

1 hour ago, bobmc said:

To be clear - "played" was as an "actor" not a "player"!  And why "pray tell" is young Cumberbundy a "troll" in your parlance, my good man?  SMH

No doubt. Cumberbundy has been nothing but a great new poster from what I can tell.

10 minutes ago, Ripken said:

I've seen him at Frederick several times.  He actually played catch with my 6 year old one night.  Mountcastle has a very loud bat and the ball jumps.  It's only A-ball but I've seen few players at that level hit the ball harder (Machado being one).

Did your six-year old have a better arm? ;)

So if Mountcastle doesn't have the arm for SS then he can't play 3rd right?  Longer throw.  JJ doesn't have the stronest arm anymore but he seems to do the OF long arm throw to maximize it.  

Ideally we could keep Machado and Schoop long term if we could fill 3-4 positions with guys like Sisco, Mullins, Hays, Stewart, Mountcastle, Santander.  

On 6/22/2017 at 9:26 AM, bobmc said:

The stage hands were big into the Volunteers.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:27 AM, Tony-OH said:

No doubt. Cumberbundy has been nothing but a great new poster from what I can tell.

I disagree. Probably because he called me an idiot with a low IQ. Whatever pays the bills, though.

21 hours ago, Malike said:

I disagree. Probably because he called me an idiot with a low IQ. Whatever pays the bills, though.

He did get on Can one day - called him "champ" or something dero but he was joking.  He is knowledgable, effervescent, active and prednisone-worthy.  As Gordo says, "Jury is out".  As Buck says, wait for the "track record".

On 6/23/2017 at 10:44 PM, Malike said:

Must've missed that. We'll keep an eye on all posters to make sure they adhere to the rules.

7 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Must've missed that. We'll keep an eye on all posters to make sure they adhere to the rules.

Someone from Tennessee was bothered by my avatar and got a little carried away. Someone called him a troll. I really don't remember who it was and really didn't care.

Archived